Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tired of this shit

Aren't you tired of this shit? Aren't you tired of people having NO FUCKING empathy whatsoever? Aren't you tired of people not knowing what human interaction is? Aren't you tired of people thinking just because they will not see you in person that they can say whatever the fuck they want to you? Aren't you tired of the typical online "friendships" that begin so vapidly over something like cat pictures that end just as vapidly over something like, "Uh oh, you think differently from me on something?" Aren't you tired of passive aggression? Aren't you tired of everyone blowing themselves? Aren't you tired of people forgetting how to talk to each other because they got all their language and social skills from a txt msg? Aren't you tired of what a bunch of fucking self-centered, self obsessed, whiny little shitheads populate the first world? Aren't you tired of this shit?

TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED! TIRED!

FUCKING TIRED!

Before any further accusations are thrown, the following truth about every single human being that ever lived must be revealed:

YOU AIN'T SHIT!


That tree in your back yard is more important to the country than you. That rock that you kick around as you saunter down the sidewalk is more important to the planet than you. That molecule you just farted out in is more important to the universe than you. You're going to fucking die one day and even if you did the most amazing thing ever, a day will come when no one is going to care.

Not nearly enough people accept this universal truth of life. If they did, I wouldn't have to ask where the fuck people get off treating each other so badly? Is it because they've realized that everybody else ain't shit but they can't seem to apply it to themselves? Is it because their parents are hippy dipshits who inflated their egos so much as children, they can't possibly question anything they do? Is it because they've blown themselves into thinking their thoughts, feelings, opinions, and viewpoints are THE ONLY acceptable ones out there and that everyone who doesn't espouse them is a retard? Is it because they're just plain stupid and they don't want anyone to know, so they jump to instant defense? Is it because they think Jesus loves them? If so, is it because they think it's what Jesus would do?

Tired of this shit.

Everybody's got a fucking attitude about every little thing.....unless it's about something that's actually important. If it's a cashier that is busy filing her nails, she's gotta have a fucking attitude with you for daring to interrupt her false beauty ceremony with your piddly purchses. When she goes home, the most important thing that will happen to her is that one of her fake nails will break. Likewise, if it's a customer at a store pissing and moaning for an hour about how they can't use an expired coupon for 10¢ off cat food, the most important thing that will happen when they get home is that the empty conversation they'll have with their cat. Or worse...they'll go on their Facebook and tell everybody what a massively terrible day they had.

Do you know how FUCKING STUPID that is?!

Of course, when it comes to anything important, people can't seem to care. They're "too busy" even though they all know it's an excuse. There's always an excuse. How convenient it is people are "too busy" or "too broke" to take on something that might matter at least a little, but somehow they find the time and money to waste on frivolous bullshit?


Look at this picture. Seriously look at this. Take a good 15-30 seconds to really stare at this picture. No, zombies aren't going to pop out and scare you. Just look at it.

Yeah, I know you didn't spend even five seconds because I'm sure you were "too busy,"  but you have time to watch me tell you how retarded you are for the next 20 minutes.

This is the Milky Way Galaxy, where your stupid little planet dances around your stupid little star every day of your stupid life. Do you see how many stars there are? From that, can you maybe gather how many planets there are? From the fact that the Milky Way is just one of TONS of fucking galaxies, can you understand what a worthless PISS ANT you and I and every other human being on the earth is?

Why am I telling you how worthless you are? Why would I be mad at people being pathetic dicks if they're all really worthless anyway? How does this help anyone? It shows you that the moments you do have should be spent in ways that remind you just how previous the time we have here is. I don't say these things because I want to devalue life, although it is fun at times. I say them because I want everyone to VALUE life. Life is SHORT, which makes the time here that much more valuable. Don't you think that...I dunno...like...uh...making the best of it is a good thing?...that knowing how to treat others is important?....that YOU aren't the only person with thoughts and feelings?

But no, you'd rather go around and jack yourself off every minute of every day about how fucking grand you think you are about EVERYTHING....which would be fine if you didn't use that as an excuse to shit all over everyone else. I don't actually care what your opinion on most things is. I really don't. Here's all I (and anyone with two braincells to rub together) care about:

Are you kind to me?
Are you kind to others?
Are you a good friend?
Do you have empathy?
Do you think about anything in the universe other than your piss ant self?
Do you think that MAYBE it's okay for people to not be exactly like you?
Seriously?

Now, speaking of blowing oneself, I know most people will read this and go, "Yeah, I'm a great ______. I'm very ______," and will insert whatever words make them feel good because that's how we all sleep at night. Sorry to break it to ya, the truth doesn't go away just because you pretend it's not there. Rather, the truth is like herpes. You can ignore it. You can pretend you don't have it. You can lie about it. You can even joke about it....but it's always going to come back and haunt you...and sometimes it will be really funny for everyone else you fucked over when it does.

I'm not putting up with it anymore. No more Mrs. Nice Bitch. If you are being an asshole, I'm going to call you on it, PERIOD. I may try to do it delicately, depending on the offense. If you can't justify it, or if you can't apologize, or if all you can do is keep insulting me or someone else, then I'm going to scoop you up in a little glass and throw you outside like the worthless piss ant you are. Be thankful I'm so merciful, because most people, when they see a little piss ant like you, they step on it. 

I don't care. I don't care if I burn down every single bridge I've ever built. You know why? Because anyone I'd care to have a bridge built to wouldn't treat me or other people in ways that I can't respect. On second thought, maybe I wouldn't burn those bridges. Maybe I'd just replace them with train tracks and make sure one way trains ran every five minutes so that I know you'll get smashed no less than 288 times a day. 

I will not say I don't make mistakes. I will not say that I don't fall into the same traps as everyone else. I will not say that I will always think poorly of someone who makes a mistake. I will ALWAYS give people the chance to try to rectify any given situation, because that's the courtesy I like afforded to me. Unfortunately, it's a worthless offering. Most people are more concerned with convincing themselves they're right than they are with knowing how to interact with the rest of the species.

It must be nice to be as arrogant as you. It must be nice to believe in the egocentric universe. It must be nice to never question anything about yourself. It must be nice to know that what you think is THE ONLY way to think. It must be nice to see everyone else as disposable. It must be nice to never have to explain things to people, but rather to mock them for not knowing things. It must be nice to be able to reach your own mouth to your own genitals.


And BTW, I'm not talking to any one particular person. I didn't just break up with my boyfriend. I didn't just fight with my friend. I didn't just get into a major argument with anybody. All I did today was go out in public and look at things online. The egregious missteps in humanity that I see CONSTANTLY just plain exhaust me.....and I am a person who does not like to be denied her rest.

Everywhere I go, I am assaulted by people's lack of humanity, lack of empathy, lack of consideration, lack of education (and no I don't mean textbook education), lack of social skills, lack of knowing that other people exist and have feelings. Tired of this shit. I'm just so goddamn, mother fucking, cock sucking, butt scratching, pussy farting, ass licking, cum felching TIRED of people not knowing how to be people. 

Read this:

http://www.narcissismepidemic.com/

I know you won't...because it will threaten your little piss ant idea that you are the center of everything. It would be nice to stand on the lip of the event horizon and watch you get liquefied. It truly is a pity there's no hell for you to go to.

Here's a thought:
If you wouldn't say it to someone you know, don't say it to a stranger.

Here's another thought:
If you wouldn't say it in person, don't say it on the web (especially when you have time to go back and edit outbursts).

And a final thought:
If you think anonymity gives you power, your life is WAAAAAY sad.

For those that might accuse me of hypocrisy, saying that I would NEVER say these things to people IRL...well, you don't know me IRL, but if you did, you'd know I reciprocate respect. If you behave in a way that shows me you have no respect for anything, even if you're right about everything, well, I treat you that way. If you behave in a way that shows me you respect others, even if you're wrong about everything, then I treat you that way....and if that doesn't work, I might just stick my finger up my butt and touch everything you own.

Goddammit....sometimes I'm really am disappointed 2012 wasn't the end of it all..... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment