Friday, November 23, 2012

What's the fucking point?

I woke up today even angrier than usual. Invasive thoughts about the futility of existence have been plaguing my brain for about five hours now. The following things are pissing me off more than usual today:


The handful of sociopaths that really control the world.

People continuing to support the handful of sociopaths that really control the world because they've been duped into believing that's capitalism and, "Derp, I support capitalism!"

The U.S. Government is telling us all to continue to "support capitalism" while it borrows billions from a communist country.

Deny it all you want, the U.S. Government is disarming its citizens, which, historically, is the first thing a government does before it commits genocide.

Highly educated, publicly elected people are actually debating over whether rape is sometimes "legitimate." Then they have the gall to turn around and abhor fundamentalist Muslims' treatment of women, not realizing their attitudes are tantamount.

Women's bodies are being reduced to sperm dumpsters and wombs.

Said wombs are being used by others, sometimes without permission, but are abandoned yet still somehow controlled by the very ones that used them improperly.

Certain men of my generation, the generation before, and all of the generations after who are totally useless because they're lazy and their moms still wipe their asses at 35 somehow manage to make victims of themselves, so they sit around blaming feminism for the fact that they can't seem to get laid and then they go order brides from Russia. Wouldn't have anything to do with their relative worthlessness...oh, no...it's because women are too successful now and it's not sexy.

Apparently, I'm "too old" and "too fat" to be attractive, which would be fine if I were a man, after all, men are allowed to have meaningful lives, but because I'm a woman, it also means I'm completely worthless.

The education is systematically inserting its big red, white, and blue dick up the ass of every child in America so that they will passively accept tyranny in exchange for what they've been told is security.

Everyone is bound and determined to let 1984 happen, but nobody cares because they're busy feeding fake farm animals on their "smart" phones.

Games are no longer a thing of leisure.

Thousands of kids who "successfully" graduate from high school every year can't compose one, single, solitary coherent sentence.

The same kids were never allowed to fail at anything upon threat of education lawsuit.

This was all the result of the stupid idea that no child can fail at anything, and to prove what a great nation we are that we can have so many high school graduates every year. Yeah, let's make it nearly impossible for every kid NOT to graduate. That proves what a great fukkin education system we've got. 

We let people who believe in fairy tales get away with breaking the law because we have to respect their fairy tales. Yet, if someone who doesn't believe in fairy tales has a personal, moral, ethical, and philosophical problem with the same law, that person is still forced to obey it because unless it's dictated by fairy tales, it "doesn't count" somehow.

People are bound and determined to use and abuse all the land they can, once again, pretending that they support capitalism and that makes it okay.

The bad guys always win.


All that's going to happen to any of us is that we're gonna die, our relatives are going to sift through our things, throw most of it away, keep a few things that they might be able to sell to somebody for a potato or two once society breaks down, and then it will be like you never even existed. 

I could go on...I really could. There are about 500000 other things that are pissing me off today. This was just stuff at the top of the list. Somehow, I can't calm down. I can't clear my mind. I can't unknow, unhear, uninform myself of these things. I could, perhaps, distract myself with a walk in the nice weather we're having, or perhaps a good workout or maybe some lolcats, Chippendales, flowers, margaritas etc., but I'm bogged down with the knowledge that it's about as effective as putting a a little dab of Neosporin on a malignant tumor in the middle of your forehead. I know as soon as I finish that walk, as soon as I click away from that link, as soon as I close that magazine, the massive ocean of vomit is all still there. I can't be mindful. I can't be present. I'm too painfully aware of the rest of the planet.

Inwardly nihilist and outwardly angry about it. We all know there's no point to life, and when we try to give it a point, we're always wrong. We go out of our way to hoard, to hurt, to steal, to maim, to kill, to torture, to disrespect, to make war, to sell, to buy, to quarrel, to deceive, and to try our Goddamn best to trade away everyone else's freedom, health, and happiness, not because we think it will preserve our own, but because, despite what we try to hypnotize ourselves into believing, we don't know how NOT to do those things. 

Shameful is the human condition. Ordinary jungle beasts in suits and a ties. Lions with a computers. T-rexes with machine guns. These words are not meant relatively. "More shameful than what?" is not a question. There need be no comparison. The morality of a criminal on Wall St. need not be compared to a wolf that needs dinner. Animals don't boast of their morality and sophistication. Man does.

I won't say there's no positivity in the world, but for every generous philanthropist, there's a genocidal dictator. For every protective law, there's an invasive one. For every innovative engineer, there's a Terminator robot. Symmetry.  

I wish I could use the futility of life as an avenue to joy. If it's meaningless, why not do what you want? Because whatever I want always manages to be perverted by puppet masters. I don't know who they are. I don't know if it's the government or hard wiring. Maybe I'll just turn on American Idol and forget all this. It's what they're banking on, you know.



 Image stolen from themetapicture.com who probably stole it from someone else.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment