Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Beautiful People, FUCK YOU

Beautiful people REALLY don't know what it's like for the rest of us and it pisses me off when they try. "CONFIDENCE" my balls, of course YOU are confident, YOU have never been told how hideous you are every single day of your life. YOU don't know what it's like NOT to be treated better than everyone else because of your looks. YOU also don't know what it's like to be treated crappier than everyone else because of your looks. YOU don't know how it feels to never have someone you're attracted to be attracted to you. YOU don't know what it's like to have to be expected to back away when someone better looking comes along. YOU also don't know how much this hurts, but how much you're not "allowed" to be hurt by it because everyone expects you to know that you're ugly and inferior. YOU don't know what it's like to never be the center of attention. YOU don't know what it's like to NEVER get hit on when you go out. YOU don't know what it's like NOT to live a life of privilege....all of this is true because YOU have never been ugly.

Of course, that doesn't stop you from acting like you know what it's like and trying to give your completely worthless advice to people that are in a situation you have no idea about. I know you think you're being nice and encouraging. You're not. You're being rude and an asshole. SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. You're embarrassing yourself. Stop pretending you have a clue. You think you have a clue, you don't. Shut up. Not only are you making an ass of yourself by pretending to know what it's like, you're making people who are less visually fortunate feel even worse because aside from us having to deal with being ugly, and the overall crappier life we already have as a result of being genetically inferior, we have to deal with genetically superior assholes like you telling us that we're crazy...as if we don't already feel bad enough about ourselves. Its the equivalent of billionaires telling homeless people, "Well, if you had a better attitude, you wouldn't be homeless." You can see how fucking awful that is, right? So, don't mimic that behavior. Stop it. Shut up. Eat me.

XOXO,
KT

P.S. Go ahead, try to present a valid argument. It'll be funny. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. At the risk of getting my head bitten off, beauty is subjective. Just because one person (or more) doesn't find you attractive doesn't mean that nobody likes you. I think you're good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never bite your head off! I understand what you mean, and thank you, but I've certainly never gotten the beautiful treatment from anybody, and even if I was one of the beautiful people, the above would still apply. Thanks for reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I also only posted an extremely flattering photo on my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not just going by your profile picture. I've seen some of your Youtube videos.

    There probably is some truth to what you're saying though. Though I try to be as nice as I can be to everyone, I kinda favor good looking people. It seems natural, and it's still a subjective thing. I'm surprised that you haven't encountered anybody who went visibly gaga over you. I bet at least a few have kept it hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sweet of you to say. No, no one goes gaga over me, or certainly not to my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it's different for men because women respond to personality traits a lot more than we tend to. But looks alone aren't enough for me to want to get close to someone, and I don't think I'm the only one like that. We're hard to find though because we tend to be shy.

    ReplyDelete